EHCP & SEND Administrator
Bournemouth & Poole College has an exciting opportunity for anEHCP & SEND Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time role, offering a competitive salary of £17,581 per annum.
Bournemouth & Poole College are the largest provider of further education and apprentices within the area. We have around 11,000 students that are from across the UK and the world. Our passion is to ensure students are qualified, find jobs and can progress in their career. We are proud to say our apprenticeships training ranks in the top 30% of colleges and we work with over 2,000 business.
The EHCP & SEND Administrator Role:
You will support the business functions of the Learning Support team providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders accessing services within the department.
Delivering high quality administrative support for all aspects of an EHCP learner’s journey including;
- Administering pre-entry and consult processes
- Organisation of Annual Review meetings
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external customers
As our EHCP & SEND Administrator you will:
- Support the EHCP pre-entry and consult process
- Assist with the planning and organisation of Annual Review meetings
- Provide excellent customer service and administrations service supporting the business needs of Learning Support
- Attend College Open Events as agreed with Line Manager.
- Engage in The College’s appraisal process and undertake any training that may be appropriate.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equal opportunities throughout all The College’s activities
The ideal EHCP & SEND Administrator will need:
- Previous administration experience
- IT skills – including spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to multi-task and respond to enquiries in an efficient manor
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment and to meet deadlines
- Education/training to at least Level 2 standard.
- Level 2 English & Maths
Benefits will include:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 after 5 years' service with the College
- up to 5 days leave during the Christmas closure period
- Free parking at all of our college sites (where spaces are available)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
Closing date: 21 June 2020
If you feel you are the right candidate for this EHCP & SEND Administrator role then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.